http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=miftahululum http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=miftahululum Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Asin pairs with Salman again.

asin-and-salman1

Salman, who is acting once again with Asin after their 2009 film London Dreams, made sure that she got plenty of rest and ate her medicines on the sets.

“Salman was extremely caring right through the shoot of Ready and especially when I was ill. I caught an infection and even as I continued to shoot, I was on constant medication. Salman made sure that I ate properly,” said Asin.

The Dabangg star kept a constant tab on his leading lady, who was down with an infection during the last days of the film’s shoot. Asin’s mother, who is a doctor, prescribed the medicine and it was Salman who made sure that she ate them on time.

“On a hectic day of shooting, one tends to forget about medicines but he was always there to remind me of taking them on time. He forever kept checking that my fever was under control. That was so nice of him,” said the actress.

The actress who debuted in Bollywood opposite Aamir Khan in 2008 hit Ghajini said that Salman is really a ‘cool’ co-star. The two stars had been linked in gossip columns while they were shooting London Dreams and after Salman’s reported break-up from Katrina Kaif, the stories are circulating again.


“I am fond of Salman. Since we are working together in Ready, we spend a lot of time together. I understand the value and importance of comfortable professional relationship and am well aware of how people perceive the coming together of two actors,” said Asin.

No comments:

Post a Comment