http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=miftahululum http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=miftahululum Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Like to act not for publicity:Yana Gupta

Yana-Gupta5[1]1

Yana Gupta who was recently in news for her panty-less act has denied the fact that she had done it for publicity.

She stated “If I wanted to do all that for publicity, I would have instead posed in a stylish, sensuous, raunchy manner for some magazine and got more attention.”
Despite performing consistently well, her elimination came as a big surprise. Babuji girl

Yana Gupta will make a wild card entry on dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 along with her choreographer Salman Khan.


Buzz is in the air that Yana is having an affair with her choreographer Salman Khan. She added “I love singing, playing the guitar and flute, and I want to explore that further.”
She said further, “I plan to release my album and I am working on it with a UK-based company.”

No comments:

Post a Comment