http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=miftahululum http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=miftahululum Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kangana Ranaut with her first endorsement



Finally, Kangana Ranaut has bagged her first endorsement project, and that too opposite none other than Salman Khan. Kangana has been chosen by a leading international shoes company Red Tape to endorse their brand of footwear which had been endorsed by Salman Khan so far.


Until now Red Tape manufactured footwear only for men with Salman as their ambassador. Now, the company is launching its female lineup with Kangana, who has already shot spots for hoardings and magazines and will soon be doing a TV ad with Salman Khan for the brand.


Apparently Red Tape has paid Kangana a whopping figure and has promised to enhance the amount by thirty percent in the next financial year. On being questioned about the reason for she being chosen for the brand, Kangana explains, “It was my my casual looks, I guess. The brand isn’t associated with formal shoes. Only sporty footwear, sneakers etc. They want me to endorse their shoes in my jeans and with my curly hair.”


Kangana is very excited about working with Salman, “It’s a good thought. I’m excited about the ad with Salman. I’ve always been his fan. I think he’s the only rock star in our cinema. I had watched him dance at an awards function and thought I’d be paired with him one day. It’s happening sooner than I thought.”

No comments:

Post a Comment