http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=miftahululum http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=miftahululum Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 10, 2011

Rani Mukherjee teams up with Aamir Khan again

Aamir-rani[1]1

After 2005, Rani Mukherjee and Aamir Khan will unite once again in Reema Katgi’s upcoming suspense drama.

“I am doing a film with Aamir. Over the years our chemistry will only get better, so it’ll be better in this film,” Rani told reporters.
“For me its wonderful to work with Aamir and specially after so long because the last film I did with him was Mangal RaniPandey: The Rising and over there also it was not a film based on us. But this one is more about us,” she added.

The 32-year-old also revealed her favorite actors.
“Shah Rukh and Aamir have always been my favorites and I have learnt a lot from them in my professional pursuits and in my life. It is my great honor that I worked with them in such wonderful films. I can do anything for them,” she said.


The actress also want’s to re unite with SRK.
“I’m going to meet Shah Rukh and tell him that he better start a film with me soon because I’m missing working with him,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment