http://www.paid-to-promote.net/member/signup.php?r=miftahululum http://www.paid-to-promote.net/?r=miftahululum Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What my heart says I will do: Asin

Actress Asin1

Asin arrived in Kollywood with a bang and then moved up in popularity with amazing deftness. She then announced her decision to shift to Bollywood at a time when she was the No. 1 actress in the South. After making waves in Hindi, she chose to return to return to Kollywood for the Vijay starrer ’Kaavalan’.

Asked about her interesting career moves, the actress said: "I was in Tamil when a film of mine was remade in Hindi. Then, a couple of interesting projects over there came my way, so I agreed to do them. Meanwhile, my latest film with Vijay too was offered to me and I found it to be a different venture which excited me.
So I returned here to do it as well. For me, the project is the criteria. Not the industry, not the language or the money! I don’t have a strategy when it comes to deciding the films I accept. I’m someone who goes by what my heart says and it’s worked for me. In fact, my decisions have gained me acceptance from different sets of audiences."

No comments:

Post a Comment