04. Marriage of Princess Elizabeth (who is now Queen Elizabeth II) and Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh, 20 November 1947.
05. Marrying younger sister of Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Margaret with an English photographer Anthony Armstrong-Jones, May 6, 1960.
06.Marriage of Princess Anne, only daughter of Queen Elizabeth II, and Lieutenant Mark Phillips on 14 November 1973, just as Prince Charles' birthday (the day he turned 25 years old).
07. Marriage of Jordan's King Hussein Bin Talal and American Lisa Najeeb Halebi, June 15, 1978.
08. Marriage of Princess Caroline of Monaco and the Grimaldi French banker Philippe Junot, June 28-29, 1978.
09. Marriage of Prince Charles of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer, July 29, 1981.
10. Getting married the second son of Queen Elizabeth II Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, 23 July 1986.
11. Marriage of Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan and diplomat Masako Owada, June 9, 1993.
12. Marriage of Prince Abdallah of Jordan and a Palestinian Rani Faisal Al-Yassin, 10 June 1993.
13. Marriage of an American millionaire's daughter Marie-Chantal Miller and Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece.
14. Getting married the youngest son of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex and Sophie Rhys-Jones, June 19, 1999.
15. Marriage krnonprintsa Norway Haakon and Mette-Marit of Norway, 25 August 2001.
16. Marriage of Prince of Asturias Felipe and Letizia Ortiz, a journalist Rokasolano, May 22, 2004.
17. Marriage Brunei Crown Prince Al-Muhtadi Bill Bolkiah and Princess Sarah September 9, 2004.
18. Marriage of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles, April 9, 2005.
19. Marrying a Japanese princess and designer Sayaka Yoshiki Kuroda, 15 November 2005.
20. Marriage eldest grandson of Queen Elizabeth II by Peter Phillips and Canadian Otemn Kelly, May 17, 2008.